It's fast, easy and makes travelling with Aer Lingus more convenient than ever.
Flight departure within the next 30 hours
You can use our mobile check-in between 2 and 30 hours before your scheduled departure time. For transatlantic travel, you can use web check-in between 2 and 24 hours in advance of your departure time.
Flight departure outside of 30 hours
On selected European routes, you can use our 30-day advance check-in between 30 days and 30 hours before your scheduled departure time. Please note a seat fee must be bought in order to advance check-in.
- Select your preferred language from the dropdown list, and then tap Continue.
- Type in your Family Name
- Type in your Booking Reference (PNR)
- Select your Departure Airport from the selection list
- Check the 'Remember my Information' box to retain your details
- Hit Continue
You’ll be directed to a flight verification page. Select the button to confirm that the details are correct and then tap Continue.
- Select the number of ordinary and/or sports bags you intend to check in from the dropdown lists.
- Tap Continue.
You’ll be directed to the confirmation page where you can:
- Complete your check-in
- Change your seat
- Add your Frequent Flyer number
If you’re happy with the details select ‘Complete Check-in’.
If you select Quit at any stage you’ll be asked to confirm this action.