Mobile Check in
Mobile check in is fast, easy and makes travelling with Aer Lingus more convenient than ever.
Flight departure within the next 30 hours
You can use mobile check in between 2 and 30 hours before your scheduled departure time on selected routes listed below.
Mobile check in is not available for transatlantic travel, but you can web check in between 2 and 24 hours in advance of your departure time.
Flight departure outside of 30 hours
On selected European routes, you can use our 30-day advance check in between 30 days and 30 hours before your scheduled departure time. Please note a seat fee must be bought in order to advance check in.
(Mobile check in is not available for transatlantic travel)
- Select your preferred language from the dropdown list, and then tap Continue.
- Type in your Family Name
- Type in your Booking Reference (PNR)
- Select your Departure Airport from the selection list
- Check the 'Remember my Information' box to retain your details
- Hit Continue
You’ll be directed to a flight verification page. Select the button to confirm that the details are correct and then tap Continue.
- Select the number of ordinary and/or sports bags you intend to check in from the dropdown lists.
- Tap Continue.
You’ll be directed to the confirmation page where you can:
- Complete your check in
- Change your seat
- Add your Frequent Flyer number
If you’re happy with the details select ‘Complete Check in’.
If you select Quit at any stage you’ll be asked to confirm this action.