Lounge highlights include:
- A warm open reception area with a backdrop of white oak walls.
- High specification male, female and mobility impaired accessible toilets and showers.
- Buffet style selection of dry foods and selection of beverages.
- Quiet meeting rooms and working zone with full complement of ICT services.
- Open plan seating selected for comfort and style.
- Separate quiet rest area for up to 30 persons, which includes specially selected chaise lounge style seating.
- Palate of finishes and colours inspired by the Irish landscape, all continuing the theme of the Dublin Aer Lingus flagship lounge.
- A special feature of the new T2 Heathrow Lounge is the 5m high external glass wall offering relaxing views to the airfield.
When you get to Heathrow T2, you won’t believe your eyes! There’s just so much to do and everything is so well organised. It really takes the stress out of travel.
Enjoy the best terminal-to-terminal experience in Europe.
It saves you tonnes of time
50% reduction in time from gate to kerb. Only 15 minutes from landing to taxi.
Proximity of check-in to departure gates.
50% larger lounge
Bigger, brighter, centrally located lounge.