Enjoy modern surroundings in the Aer Lingus Lounge in Dublin Airport's Terminal 2 while you relax for your flight, with complementary Wi-Fi, refreshments and newspapers.
To access the Aer Lingus lounge pass through the retail area and take the escalator down. Turn right and follow the corridor to Airline Lounges.
If you are travelling to the United States, you can only use the lounge before you pass through U.S. Immigration Pre-Clearance. There is no access to the Aer Lingus lounge afterwards.
Lounge highlights include:
- Complimentary drinks and snacks
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Computer access
- Complimentary newspapers and magazines
- Spacious, comfortable and quiet surroundings
- Entertainment facilities
- Notification of boarding and flight times
- Tranquil setting
The Aer Lingus lounge is centrally located within the main departures area of Heathrow's Terminal 2. Guests can enjoy a tranquil and spacious lounge with lots of natural daylight, floor-to-ceiling windows and panoramic views of the southern runway.
Lounge highlights include:
- A warm open reception area with a backdrop of white oak walls.
- High specification male, female and mobility impaired accessible toilets and showers.
- Buffet style selection of dry foods and selection of beverages.
- Quiet meeting rooms and working zone with full complement of ICT services.
- Comfortable and stylish open plan seating.
- Separate quiet rest area for up to 30 guests, which includes specially selected chaise lounge style seating.
- Palate of finishes and colours inspired by the Irish landscape, all continuing the theme of the Dublin Aer Lingus flagship lounge.
- A special feature of the new T2 Heathrow Lounge is the 5m high external glass wall offering relaxing views to the airfield.
The Aer Lingus Lounge is located in Terminal 5, across from gate 26. We've created a modern oasis with classic Irish touches in every detail. From the natural stone walls and oak floors to the rain drop shaped light fixtures descending from the ceiling, you will feel the warmth of Ireland before you begin your journey.
Irish Americans have made tremendous contributions to our way of life and in our lounge we pay homage to a number of them including President John F. Kennedy, artist Georgia O'Keefe and Boys Town Founder Fr. Edward J. Flanagan.
Whatever way you wish to spend your pre-flight time, our lounge is ready to accommodate:
- Relax in our chaise lounge style seating
- Put the finishing touches on that presentation in our business center
- Indulge in your choice of soups, sandwiches, beverages, wine and spirits
- Refresh prior to your journey in our shower facilities
- Stay connected and save data with complimentary Wi-Fi
- Take in the view of the airfield and the historic TWA Flight Center
|Dublin||Aer Lingus Lounge|
|Shannon||Burren and Ború Lounges|
|Aberdeen||Northern Lights Executive Lounge|
|Birmingham||No. 1 Traveller Lounge|
|Glasgow||Upper Deck Lounge|
|London Gatwick||No.1 Traveller Lounge|
|London Heathrow||Aer Lingus Lounge|
|Southend||Business Class Lounge|
|Barcelona||Sala VIP - Canudas|
|Berlin||Berlin Airport Lounge|
|Dusseldorf||Open Ski Lounge|
|Geneva||Dnata Salon Skyview Lounge|
|Isle of Man||Rendezvous Executive Lounge|
|Madrid||AENA Sala VIP 'Cibeles' T1|
|Milan Linate||Club Sea Leonardo Lounge|
|Munich||Airport World Lounge T1|
|Zurich||Dnata Skyview Lounge|
|Boston||The Club Lounge||Terminal C, next to gate C19 (Open from: 15:30-20:30)|
|Chicago||British Airways Lounge||near Gate M11 (Open from: 12:30-20:30)|
|Hartford||Escape Lounge||Terminal A|
|Los Angeles||Virgin Atlantic Lounge||Terminal 2, one level up from the main concourse|
|Miami||Club America Lounge||Concourse F|
|Newark||British Airways Lounge||Next to Gates B50-58 (Open from: 15:00-22:45)|
|New York JFK||Aer Lingus Lounge||across from Gate 26 (Open from: 12:45-last departure)|
|Orlando||The Club MCO||Airside Terminal A, close to gates 90-99 (Open from: 05:00-22:00)|
|Philadelphia||British Airways Lounge||Opposite Gate A14 / After Security (Open from: 15:00-18:00)|
|San Francisco||United Club Lounges||Terminal 3 at any of the following locations:
Concourse F, Rotunda,
Boarding Area E near Gate 70,
Mezzanine Level across from Gate 71A
(Lounge access is only available to Business Class guests,
Concierge and Platinum card holders)
|Seattle||The Club at SEA||Terminal A , located beside gate A11|
|Toronto||KLM Lounge||Gate C32|
|Washington D.C.||British Airways Lounge||Gate B50 (Open from: 13:30-17:00)|
Access is available to the following guests:
As a business class guest, simply present your boarding card to access the lounge.
You can avail of our Revival Lounges in Dublin and New York (JFK), where we invite transatlantic Business class guests to refresh on arrival.
Business Class guests are also invited to relax in the new US Pre-clearance Lounge in Dublin airport, 51st&Green
And there's more good news! If you're an Aer Lingus business class guest travelling to or from North America and beyond via Chicago (on an Aer Lingus codeshare flight operated by our partner, United Airlines), you can now enjoy a seamless travel experience with access to United Airlines airport lounges.
AerClub Silver, Platinum and Concierge members simply need to present a valid AerClub membership card along with your Aer Lingus boarding card to access the lounge.
Silver Members can enjoy access to our Aer Lingus lounges in Ireland, London Heathrow and New York (JFK) as well as applicable lounges on our direct routes to/from the USA,excluding the lounge at San Francisco. Silver members can also access lounges in European airports where available.
Concierge and Platinum Members
AerClub Concierge and Platinum members can avail of all Aer Lingus and partner airline lounges when travelling on scheduled flights, including 51st & Green which is located after US Pre-clearance in Dublin Airport.
AerClub Concierge and Platinum members also have access to the British Airways Lounge in London Heathrow when travelling onwards on a through-ticket with British Airways. This means that your ticket must have an Aer Lingus and British Airways flight on the same ticket/booking. If separate tickets/bookings have been issued then British Airways lounge access won't be available.
AerClub Concierge and Platinum members may use associated lounges when travelling on Aer Lingus ticketed and operated flights.
As a guest travelling within Europe on an Advantage or an AerSpace fare, simply present your lounge access email for admission to the lounge, where available.
If you’re an Aer Lingus business class guest traveling to or from North America and beyond via Chicago, we’ve got good news for you! Guests on Aer Lingus codeshare flights operated by our partner, United Airlines, can enjoy access to United Airlines airport lounges.
Business class guests connecting to or from United Airlines flights now have access to United Club lounges at airports including Chicago, Seattle, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Minneapolis. To access the United Airlines lounge simply present your Aer Lingus Business Class boarding pass and your United Airlines boarding pass at the lounge.
If you hold a Bank of Ireland Mastercard Gold Business Card and you are travelling on an Aer Lingus flight, you will be able to use the Aer Lingus lounges in Dublin, London Heathrow, and New York JFK, plus affiliated lounges at other airport locations, excluding the lounge at San Francisco.
Bank of Ireland Mastercard Gold Business Card holders must present this card for admission.
Bank of Ireland Mastercard Gold Business Card holders may invite one guest into the lounge when they’re travelling on the same flight as the cardholder.
Holders of this Mastercard who wish to earn Avios points must register separately for Avios Club membership.
Any guest can enjoy the benefits of our Dublin, London Heathrow or New York (JFK) Aer Lingus lounges.
You can simply add lounge access when you’re booking your flight or add it later at your leisure via Manage Trip, and the comfort of our lounge is yours to enjoy.
It costs just €30 (or the equivalent) per person, and includes free Wi-Fi and complimentary drinks and snacks.
Here’s how it works:
- Pre-pay online here for access to Dublin, London Heathrow or New York (JFK) lounges. You can also pay at the lounge reception for access to Dublin or London Heathrow lounges.
- If you bought access online, you’ll be sent the lounge pass by email. Bring it with you to the airport as you’ll need to submit it at the lounge reception desk, along with your boarding card.
- Please note that lounge access can only be redeemed by the guest(s) named on the email.
- Please note that the Pre-paid Lounge Pass is for Aer Lingus lounges only. It does not include access to 51st & Green, which is located after US Pre-clearance in Dublin Airport.