New Boeing 757 Business Cabin
Aer Lingus are delighted to announce the introduction of our Business Class Thompson aerospace lie-flat bed on board our Boeing 757 aircraft. The first aircraft went into service on the 17th of February on flight EI 135 from Shannon to Boston. By mid May 2016 four Boeing 757 aircraft will be fully retrofitted with our Business Class suite.
Have a close up look at the Business Cabin on board the Boeing 757.
Guests will now be able to work, relax, dine or sleep in our Business Class seats which offer the following features:
- Fully flat 2 metre bed
- 22 inch seat width
- 4 single seats with double sided stowage
- Shoe and laptop/tablet stowage
- Jacket hooks for use throughout flight
- Universal charge point
- USB power
- Ample work space
- Increased stowage
- 14 inch personal screen
- Multi-touch screen and remote controller
- Custom made cotton rich duvets and pillows