Acceptable usage policy
Aer Lingus's web site(s), mobile application and any Company Information is available to you for personal purposes only. Unless you've received written consent from Aer Lingus to the contrary, you may only use the Aer Lingus web site(s), mobile application and any Company information for personal, non-commercial purposes. Except in connection with your authorised use, you may not copy, modify, display, license, distribute, transmit or download the Company Information (to include inventory and/or fare information) without prior written consent from Aer Lingus. In particular, by proceeding to access this web site(s), you agree:
- to be legally bound by the terms of this Acceptable Use Policy;
- not to use the Aer Lingus site(s) or mobile application to make any speculative or false reservation;
- to link to our site(s) only through our homepage.
- not to use frames to present the link;
- not to use the name "Aer Lingus" or any Aer Lingus branding for commercial purposes without obtaining prior written permission from Aer Lingus;
- not to reproduce material from this web site(s) or mobile application for commercial purposes, including by featuring prices of any Aer Lingus flights on any other web site or other on-line service, nor gather such material by the use of any "deep-link," "page-scrape," "robot," "spider" or other automatic device, programme, algorithm or methodology.
Use of the Aer Lingus web site(s) or mobile application, which may result in the depletion of their infrastructural resources is not authorised. When you use the Aer Lingus web site(s), mobile application or Company Information for an authorised purpose, you should include all proprietary notices without changing or hiding them.
We may make modifications/improvements to the Aer Lingus Web Site(s) and the mobile application at any time without notice. The Acceptable Usage Policy may also be modified at any time and such modification shall be effective immediately upon posting on the website(s).
Accordingly, your continued access to or use of the Aer Lingus website or mobile application is deemed to be your acceptance of the modified Acceptable Usage Policy.
As a condition of your use of the Aer Lingus web site(s) or the mobile application, you promise and agree that you will not use the Aer Lingus web site(s), the mobile application or Company Information for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions.
Where we believe (in Aer Lingus' absolute discretion) that you are in breach of any of these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to (and without prejudice to any of our other rights):
- cancel your bookings without reference to you; and/or
- deny you access to the website(s) or the mobile application.