Select and reserve your flights for a fee of €5 per person, each way. Once the booking is complete you’ll receive an email with your booking reference. You have 24 hours from the time of booking to complete your reservation.
When you’re ready to confirm your booking within the 24 hours, simply go to the Manage Trip facility, input your booking reference to access your reservation and complete your booking.
- The Price Lock fee will be offset against the trip total.
- The Price Lock fee is per passenger per one-way flight.
- If you don’t confirm the booking within the 24 hours the Price Lock fee is forfeited.
- Flights and fares can be reserved for a period of 24 hours only.
- Bookings must be confirmed with a full payment before the expiry time/date specified, otherwise the booking is cancelled and the fee is forfeited.
- Infants (under two years of age) are exempt from the Price Lock fee.
- Aer Lingus reserves the right to offer this service on certain flights/routes.
- Price Lock bookings can’t be cancelled prior to expiry date (24 hours).
- Price Lock bookings are non-transferable and no changes are allowed prior to confirming with full payment.
- After full payment is made, the standard fare rules apply for each fare type.
- Vouchers can’t be used to make or confirm a Price Lock booking.