Fare Deposit applies on direct Aer Lingus flights to and from North America and lets you pay a deposit of 50% of your trip total and pay the balance 120 days before you travel.
All passenger names must be included at the time of booking.
A confirmation email with a booking reference will be forwarded to you. When you wish to confirm your booking and pay the balance, simply go to the Manage Trip facility on aerlingus.com, input your booking reference to access your reservation and complete your booking.
A reminder email will be sent to you letting you know when your final balance is due. Bookings must be confirmed with a full payment prior to the expiry time/date specified here.
All passenger names must be included when placing a deposit on your booking.
This service is available on Aer Lingus flights to and from North America.
- Fare Deposit applies on Aer Lingus direct flights to/from North America.
- A deposit of 50% of the total fare is charged in order to hold the fares.
- Up to 24 hours after booking, you may cancel the reservation without penalty and receive a full refund of the deposit.
- After 24 hours, the deposit is non-refundable and cannot be cancelled.
- Bookings must be confirmed with the full payment prior to the expiry time/date specified.
- The expiry time/date is calculated based on the outbound flight departure time.
- If the booking is not confirmed before the expiry time/date, the booking will be cancelled and the deposit forfeited.
- The deposit paid will be offset against the price of your ticket.
- Aer Lingus reserves the right to offer this service on certain flights/routes.
- Fare Deposit bookings cannot be cancelled prior to expiry date.
- Fare Deposit bookings are non transferable and no changes are allowed prior to a confirmation with a full payment. After the full payment, the standard fare rules apply for each fare type.
- Fare Deposit is only available for reservations booked through aerlingus.com.