On Aer Lingus flights:
On partner airlines' flights:
Collecting Avios points on British Airways (BA) flights:
|Business||J, D, C||250%|
|Premium Economy*||E, T||100%|
|Economy||Y, B, H||100%|
|Discount Economy||K, L, M, V, S, N||50%|
|Discount Economy||O, Q, G||25%|
Minimum Avios awarded: 300 (may vary in discount economy)
Collecting Avios points on Cathay Pacific (CX) flights:
|Business||J, D, C, I||125%|
|Premium Economy||W, R, E||100%|
|Discount Economy||H, L, K, M, V||50%|
Collecting Avios points on Qantas (QF) flights:
|Business||J, D, C, I||125%|
|Premium Economy||W, R, T||110%|
|Economy||Y, B, H||100%|
|Discount Economy||K, L, M, V, S||50%|
|Discount Economy||N, O, Q, G||25%|
Collecting Avios points on United Airlines (UA) flights:
|Business||J, C, D||100%|
|Discount Business||Z, P||100%|
|Full Economy||Y, B||75%|
|Economy||M, E, U, H||75%|
|Discount Economy||Q, V, W||75%|
|Discount Economy||S, T, L, K, G, N||50%|
Please note: We are currently working with our partner airlines to ensure that you receive your Avios points for flights flown. This process is taking some time and the Avios points will be credited as soon as possible. In the meantime, your travel activity will be captured and stored once you enter your AerClub membership number when booking.
On combined flights:
You book a flight with Aer Lingus, and its operated by Aer Lingus:
- Your flight is from Dublin to New York
- Avios points are awarded based on what you paid for the flight, excluding government taxes and any ancillaries
- Example ticket cost is €500
- Avios points awarded: €500 * 3 Avios = 1,500 Avios points
You book a flight with Aer Lingus, and its operated by our partner airline British Airways:
- Your flight is from Dublin to Capetown
- Avios points are awarded based on the distance flown and fare class
- Estimated mileage from Dublin to Capetown is 6209, and the fare class is Business (250%)
- Avios points awarded: 6209 * 250% = 15,522 Avios points
You book a flight with Aer Lingus, and its operated by both Aer Lingus and our partner airline:
- Your flight is from Dublin to Miami
- Your first flight is operated by Aer Lingus from Dublin to New York, and your second flight is operated by United Airlines from New York to Miami
- Avios points are awarded based on a combination of what you paid (on the Aer Lingus portion of the flight) and the distance flown and fare class (on the United Airlines portion of the flight)
- Avios points are awarded as follows:
- Example ticket cost from Dublin to New York is €500
- Avios points awarded: €500 * 3 Avios = 1500 Avios points
- Estimated mileage from New York to Miami is 1093, and the fare class is economy (75%)
- Avios points awarded: 1093 * 75% = 819 Avios points
- Total Avios points awarded: 1,500 + 819 = 2,319 Avios points
You book a flight with our partner airline, and its operated by Aer Lingus:
- Your flight is from Dublin to Paris, booked with British Airways and operated by Aer Lingus
- Avios points are awarded based on the distance flown and fare class
- Estimated mileage from Dublin to Paris is 488, and the fare class is economy (100%)
- Avios points awarded: 488 * 100% = 488 Avios points
We have partnered with SuperValu, Ireland's leading grocery retailer. When you do your everyday shopping in SuperValu you can collect Real Rewards points which can be converted into Avios points. Now you can turn your shopping into flights for you and your family.
You'll earn 1 Avios point for every Real Rewards point you convert.
How to turn your Real Rewards points into Avios points:
- Log in to your SuperValu Real Rewards account
- Go to 'Use Points' and select 'Aer Lingus'
- Add your AerClub membership number
- Select 'Convert points' into Avios points (a minimum of 50 points must be converted)
- Confirmation that your points have been converted will appear on your screen immediately
- Your Avios balance will be updated within 7 days
If you do not already have a Real Rewards account, you can create one here.
Indulge in a little retail therapy and give your Avios points collection a boost at the same time. You can now collect 5 Avios points for every €4 you spend in Kildare Village or any one of the nine The Bicester Village Shopping Collection® locations throughout Europe.
How to collect with Kildare Village shopping/The Bicester Village Shopping Collection®:
- Shop at Kildare Village or any of The Bicester Village Shopping Collection®
- Present your receipts and AerClub membership number at the Welcome Centre before you leave
- Your Avios points will be credited to your account within eight weeks
Why collect Avios with Oliver Bonas?
Oliver Bonas is a lifestyle brand, designing its own take on clothing, accessories, jewellery and homeware. Focussing on fresh designs and high-quality materials, new styles land online every week. Collect Avios every time you spend, to get away on your next travel adventure sooner.
- Collect 250 Bonus Avios with your first shop
- Get 5 Avios for every €1 you spend online, or in store in Belfast.
- Collection is simple - just register your credit or debit card and get Avios every time you make a purchase with Oliver Bonas
How to collect with Oliver Bonas:
- Go to: Card registration and enter your AerClub membership number and log in credentials.
- Register: Click 'Register Card' and enter debit or credit card details. These will only need to be entered once.
- Spend: Simply use one of your registered cards when making a payment in store or online.
Your Avios will be awarded within 10 days of purchasing.
Appleby Jewellers, Dublin, have dedicated more than sixty years to creating a worldwide reputation for excellence and creative jewellery design, offering renowned diamond expertise and the very best in quality and value.
How to collect with Appleby Jewellers:
- Receive 5 Avios for every €1 spent in Johnson's Court store upon presentation of your AerClub card
- Receive 1 Avios per €1 spent in conjunction with any special offers upon presentation of your AerClub card
- Avios points will be credited to your account 45 days from purchase
Collect 30,000 Avios points with the Irish and Sunday Independent
Receive 30,000 Avios points when you subscribe to 6 or 12 months of early morning home delivery of the Irish Independent and Sunday Independent newspapers, plus access to the digital editions on your mobile, tablet or laptop.
Choose from 1 of 2 options, both for €349.99:
7 Day News Plus for 6 Months - Irish Independent & Sunday Independent delivered to your home every day for six months, plus 7 day access to the digital edition.
Weekend News Plus for one year - Saturday's Irish Independent & Sunday Independent Delivered to your home every weekend for one year, plus 7 day access to the digital edition.
How to collect with the Irish and Sunday Independent:
- Simply sign up here and enter/verify your address
- Choose the publications you'd like to order and your delivery schedule
- Complete payment and keep a look out for 2 emails. The first will be a confirmation of your purchase, the second will be your unique voucher code
- Sit back and enjoy your favourite newspapers, magazines - or both - delivered to your home each morning
- Customers are advised to allow 21 days after subscribing to receive instructions from Avios on how to use the unique voucher code. Avios points will then be credited to your account within 5 days after completion of voucher journey
Why collect with the Financial Times?
- Read award-winning journalism from one of the world's leading business news and information organisations
- Collect 10,000 Avios with a Premium Digital subscription*
- You'll enjoy unlimited access to all FT.com articles, including exclusive content and email briefings
How to collect with the Financial Times:
- Visit the Financial Times website, select your subscription and complete your purchase
- Once you've made your purchase, you will be emailed a voucher code within 30 days*
- Visit aviosvouchers.com to redeem your voucher code.
- Avios will be added to your account within 5 working days.
*Provided that you don't cancel your subscription within any applicable cancellation period, you'll receive your voucher code within 30 days. Please see the FT's subscription Terms and Conditions including details of the FT's cancellation policy.
In today's sea of information The Economist's informed, independent coverage of world events is now more valuable than ever. The Economist covers the entire globe, focusing on the issues that really matter. So if you're looking for stimulating debate, intelligent insight and genuine quality, you'll appreciate The Economist.
- Collect 3,400 Avios on a Digital Subscription to The Economist
- Collect 3,400 Avios on a Print Subscription to The Economist
- Collect 4,400 Avios on a Print + Digital Subscription to The Economist
How to collect with The Economist:
- Subscribe now and choose your subscription - either Print, Digital or Print + Digital
- Complete your details and add your AerClub membership number to your order
- Your Avios will be added to your account within 28 days
Book your next getaway with Holidays with Aer Lingus. You can collect 1 Avios point for every €1 spent on your holiday.
Holidays with Aer Lingus offer sun holidays, city breaks, USA holidays and cruises; all including Aer Lingus flights. At Holidays with Aer Lingus we have everything from luxury escapes and romantic getaways, to family holidays and over 50s specials.
You can book online or contact our Dublin based call centre at 01 5397799 and speak with one of our experienced travel advisors. Open 7 days a week: Monday to Friday 9am - 7pm, Saturday 10am - 5pm, Sunday and Bank Holidays 1pm - 5pm.
How to collect with Holidays with Aer Lingus:
- Book your holiday with Holidays with Aer Lingus either online or by calling our call centre at 01 5397799
- Make sure to register your AerClub membership number at the payment stage
- Your Avios points will be credited to your account within 14 days, following full payment of your holiday
Collect Heathrow Rewards points when you shop, eat, drink - even park at Heathrow. When you're at Heathrow the opportunities to collect points are all around you.
You can then transfer those Heathrow Rewards points into Avios points. For every 250 Heathrow Rewards points you transfer, you'll collect 250 Avios points.
1,500 Bonus Avios points for AerClub members!
Join Heathrow Rewards using this link (or by using the sign-up code AERCAO18) and get 1,500 Bonus Avios points when you spend £75 or more on your first visit at Heathrow.
Read all Terms and Conditions here
How to collect with Heathrow Rewards:
- Join Heathrow Rewards
- Collect Heathrow Rewards points on all spending at the airport when you present your card
- Transfer your Heathrow Rewards points into Avios points once you log in on rewards.heathrow.com
Rolling Luggage are experts in selecting the best luggage and bag brands in the world for customers, from well-known brands such as Samsonite and Tumi, to up and coming names like Lipault and American Tourister.
How to collect with Rolling Luggage online:
- Visit rollingluggage.com
- Choose and buy your luggage, bag or travel accessories
- Enter your AerClub membership number at checkout
How to collect with Rolling Luggage in store:
- Visit a Rolling Luggage store in London or at UK airports.
- Choose and buy your luggage, bag or travel accessories. Your receipt will have a unique purchase number and verification code
- Go to rollingluggage.com/avios and enter those details, along with your AerClub membership number
We'll add Avios points to your account within 28 days.
Get more from your holiday with Viator
With Viator you can find the best sights and activities wherever you're headed. Whether you're looking for a once-in-a-lifetime experience, a traditional sightseeing tour or a romantic trip for two, Viator's team of expert travel advisors will help you along the way.
Find great deals on trips and experiences, ranging from a bus tour around Barcelona to a flight over the Grand Canyon. Whether you're booking theme park tickets or a Skydive in Sydney, you can collect 7 Avios for every €1 you spend with Viator.
How to collect with Viator:
- Visit viator.com and select the experience of your choice
- On payment add your AerClub membership number
- Your Avios points will be automatically added to your account within 14 days of using your Viator voucher
Why collect Avios with The AA
The AA is Ireland's largest breakdown company and provides emergency cover throughout Ireland and the UK. With over 100 years' experience, The AA will get you back on the road as quickly as possible, plus you'll collect Avios to bring your next adventure even closer.
- You'll collect 1,000 Avios when you join The AA
- AA Membership covers you 24 hours a day, every day, in any car, whether you're a driver or a passenger
- 8 out of 10 cars are fixed at the roadside, so you can continue with minimum delay
- Free Home Start service included
How to collect Avios with The AA:
- Go to theAA.ie/avios, select your membership cover and fill in your details
- Select AA Membership Cover and fill in your details, including your email address
- Your voucher code will be emailed to you within 30 days of purchase. Go to aviosvouchers.com to enter your code.
Once you have redeemed your voucher, Avios will be added to your account within 5 days.
- Get 2 Avios for every €1 you spend at The Merrion in the heart of Dublin, including overnight stays, bars, dining and spa. T&Cs apply.
- Choose from over 550,000 hotels and collect between 5 and 20 Avios points for every £1 (or equivalent) you spend.
- Collect 1,000 - 10,000 Avios points per night on every hotel, every time. Choose from thousands of hotels worldwide.
- Create a Best Western Rewards Account and collect Avios points every time you stay in over 100 countries.
- Collect up to 10,000 Avios points per night with Agoda on over 875,000 hotels, villas and apartments around the world.
- Collect 3 Avios for every €2 spent. Choose from over 1.2 million hotels in over 200 countries and regions around the world.
Collect Avios with Midpoint when transferring money internationally
Midpoint is the world's first peer to peer international currency matching and payments platform. Transfer with Midpoint, and you'll collect Avios to spend on incredible experiences, at home and abroad.
- Collect 1 Avios for every €11 exchanged*
- Receive great exchange rates and save on bank charges
- Transfer money internationally with Midpoint's easy-to-use, secure online system
How to collect Avios points with Midpoint:
- Go to midpoint.com/mpt/avios/home
- Select AerClub as your loyalty programme and enter your AerClub membership number
- Sign up and enter your personal details. Check your last name matches the name on your AerClub account and your personal identification
*Your Avios are based on £ rates - we work out the equivalent in £ if you transfer in another currency. Avios collected is rounded up to the nearest whole number.