Click here to join AerClub and begin earning Avios every time you fly. When you open an AerClub account you will also receive an Avios account. Avios is the reward currency of AerClub.
If you already have an Aer Lingus account, please log in using your original details to upgrade to your new AerClub account.
All Gold Circle members were contacted and migrated into AerClub, unless you previously opted out. To complete your AerClub registration you need to log in with your Gold Circle username (the email address on your account) and your password. If you have forgotten your password you can reset it here.
Here are some common issues that arise when registering for a new account:
- Make sure to keep your address lines under 22 characters.
- When entering your county, just use the county name.
- In the postcode field, use all capitals and don't leave any spaces.
- Make sure your country of residence matches the country code on your phone number.
- If you are a NI/UK resident, please see the next FAQ and video.
Here are some common issues that arise when registering for a new account from Northern Ireland:
- If you are from Northern Ireland, you'll need to select U.K. as your country of residence in order to register.
- Make sure your country of residence matches the country code on your phone number.
- If you are a NI/UK resident, make sure your phone number area code only has three digits and the local number has 7 digits.
- Sign up for AerClub membership using the email address on your Avios account
- When prompted, click YES to having an existing Avios account - it is here that you will be asked for your AVIOS username and password. If you cannot remember you Avios details please contact Avios and quote your Avios number. Check that your Avios member status is marked "collector and active".
- Click to link your account
Please note that AerClub cannot support household accounts.
Aer Lingus is currently not a member of the One World Alliance and therefore these benefits will not be available.
Managing your AerClub account
Your account can be managed on line using your AerClub log in details. Please click here to log in to your account.
You will only be able to add your AerClub membership number to your booking if the passenger name, which should be your passport name, exactly matches your AerClub account name. If you need to change your AerClub account name including spaces & apostrophes (i.e. due to it being a nickname, middle name, shortened version, surname has since changed) please email: email@example.com with accompanying proof of photo ID and we can make the change for you. If you have already made a booking let us know your PNR so we can add your AerClub details to the booking.
Yes. To change your password you need to log in on aerlingus.com and go to the "My Details" page within your account. In the "My Password" section, you simply need to enter your old password and confirm your new one.
If you have forgotten your old password you can reset it here.
Please note that your password will also be changed on your corresponding Avios account.
Yes. If you are an AerClub member you can change your username once you log in on Avios.com and go to the "Security Details" section within your Avios account. Please note the next time you log in to your AerClub account on aerlingus.com, you should use this new username.
If you already have an Aer Lingus account but are not yet an AerClub member, you can change your username once you log in on aerlingus.com and go to the "Join AerClub" page within your account.
If you have forgotten your username you can retrieve it here.
If you have requested an email change /or have had your email changed on your AerClub account, please note the following:
- Any existing bookings that were made with your old email address will still appear as long as they are unchanged. If you make any changes to your existing bookings made with your old email address, they will no longer appear in your AerClub account.
- Any new bookings made with your old email address will not appear in your AerClub account.
- Each AerClub account must have a unique email associated with it.
Each AerClub account must have a unique email address associated with it.
To change your postal address you need to log in on aerlingus.com and go to the "My Details" page within your account. Update your address and save your changes.
If the information on your account is incorrect and you are not able to change it online please contact us.
If you are a Green member of AerClub, you will not receive a physical card in the post. Log in to your account where you can print your card.
If you are a Silver, Platinum or Concierge member of AerClub and have not yet received your membership pack, please contact us.
Please contact us in the event of loss, theft or unauthorised use of your AerClub membership card.
Silver, Platinum and Concierge members can order a replacement AerClub membership card once you log in to your account and click on the link below the AerClub card image.
Please ensure your postal address is correct in My Details section. It may take up to three weeks for your card to reach you.
To keep up to date with all the latest offers and news for AerClub, log in to your account, go to My Details and tick the box under Email Notifications.
Yes, once they are an authorised contact for your AerClub account. A Third Party Authorisation Form must be completed for each person the AerClub member wishes to authorise as a contact on their AerClub account.
Please return the completed form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only flights booked using the email associated with your AerClub account will show in the My Trips section. You are awarded for flights based on the inclusion of your AerClub number.
View the Aer Lingus Privacy Statement here. It is also located in your account under the "My Details" tab and in the footer of every page on aerlingus.com.
Avios & Tier Credits
- Avios is the reward currency of AerClub. By collecting Avios, you can turn your flights and shopping into reward flights with Aer Lingus and AerClub airline partners.
- Every time you fly, book a hotel stay, or enjoy some retail therapy, you could be collecting Avios to use towards reward flights.
- Redeeming Avios gives you access to a network serving hundreds of destinations around the globe. Join over 7 million members worldwide who collect Avios and enjoy reward flights.
Click here to watch a video about Avios and AerClub.
Please note that certain airports may take longer to provide Aer Lingus with confirmation that the flight has been taken. If you have recently taken a flight from a European destination such as Frankfurt, Munich or Hamburg with Aer Lingus and your Avios and Tier Credits have not yet appeared in your AerClub account, rest assured they will be awarded once you have included your AerClub membership number in the booking.
We are currently working with our AerClub airline partners to ensure that you receive your Avios for flights flown. Tier Credits are not awarded on AerClub airline partners.
You will only be awarded for flights in your own name. The name on your account must match that on your passport.
Please click here to fill in the missing flights form. The Tier Credits and Avios associated with these flights will be added to your account within 28 days.
No. You can only earn Avios and Tier Credits on flights that you have actually flown.
No. You can only earn Avios and Tier Credits on flights that you have actually flown. If your family or friends wish to earn Avios or Tier Credits, they will need their own AerClub account.
Your Avios won't expire as long as you're either collecting or spending Avios at least once every 36 months.
You can check if your fare is a sale or promotional fare before you book an Aer Lingus operated flight when booking on aerlingus.com. Once you have selected your fare, you will see the "About your fare" section and under Taxes, Fees and Charges, click the 'Fare Rules' link located at the bottom of the screen to view the Fare Basis Code. The booking class is the first letter of the fare basis code.
Please note if you do not wish to avail of Sale or promotional fares and would like to purchase the standard fares which have a higher Tier Credit value and price, please contact our reservations team who will be happy to assist you in making your reservation. For reservation contact details click here.
AerClub is partnered with Avios. British Airways Executive Club and Iberia Plus are separate programmes but they use a common currency called Avios.
To transfer your Avios between your accounts you need to go to Avios.com and log in. Select 'Your account' and 'Combine/Transfer Avios to or from your AerClub, British Airways or Iberia accounts'.
Please note you can only transfer Avios if all details, including your surname, date of birth and e-mail address are on your account, and you're not in a household account.
Please click here to claim for missing Avios from AerClub non air partners.