- Best network to/from Ireland
We've got a network of flights to over 80 destinations across Britain and Europe. We have more flights between Ireland and Britain than any other airline with over 150 flights daily from 5 locations in Ireland to 15 destinations across Britain.
- Central airport locations getting you closer, quicker and saving you money with shorter commutes.
- First departure at 6.40 am so you can get to where you need to be early in the morning.
- Chose from 3 ticket options for greater flexibility.
- Flex fare - We know that sometimes your business travel plans change, this option gives you greater flexibility, so if your work schedule changes you can change the time and date to suit you, or get a refund.
- Plus fare - Our unbeatable Plus Fare includes a checked bag, seat allocation, four free check-in options and of course, our award-winning service.
- Low fare - Low Fare is our cheapest fare and includes allocated seating and four free check-in options.
- 4 free ways to check in
Save time and check in at home, in your office, on the mobile or at our self service kiosks.
- Free assigned seating
We don't charge you to print your boarding pass. There is no scrum when boarding your Aer Lingus flight. With our free allocated seating all passengers have a seat with their name on it. In addition, for a small fee you can upgrade to a choice seat at the front of the aircraft for a speedy exit or choose a seat in one of the exit rows for more leg room.
- Best Terminal to Terminal experience in Europe - (Dublin T2 to London T2)
All our London Heathrow flights depart and arrive into Terminal 2. Enjoy easier check-in, faster security and state of the art facilities. You also save time flying to/from London Heathrow Terminal 2 with shorter distance to check in and departure gates.
- Convenient flight times where early morning and evening flights are scheduled to facilitate one day return trips. Our first flight to London Heathrow departs at 6.40am so you can be in the centre of London by 9am.
A sanctuary awaits you in our lounges. Catch up on work or sit back, relax and enjoy a drink. Lounges are available in Dublin and London Heathrow.
- Gold Circle programme
Our Frequent flyer programme lets you earn and spend points on both Aer Lingus and partner airline flights. As a member you enjoy priority boarding, priority check-in, lounge access and many other benefits.
- Flexible baggage options
We give you the choice as to what best suits your travel needs.
Travel: 01 September - 31 October
|Fly from Ireland to London with Aer Lingus|
|Fly from Dublin|
|Dublin to London Gatwick||€29.99|
|Dublin to London Heathrow||€39.99|
|Fly from Cork|
|Cork to London Heathrow||€35.99|
|Fly from Shannon|
|Shannon to London Heathrow||€41.99|
|Fly from Knock|
|Knock to London Gatwick||€29.99|
*Terms & Conditions
Fares are one-way including taxes, charges and admin fee and are available for travel from 01 September - 31 October. Book by 20 July. Subject to terms, conditions and availability. Weekend supplement may apply. Limited availability during holiday and other peak travel periods including Bank Holidays, school holidays and sporting events. All fares are inclusive of admin fee. Fares are not eligible for the accrual of Gold Circle Points.
Our Service Commitment
Everyday Choice, Comfort and Convenience
For 78 years we have been setting the standards in customer service. Enjoy these service benefits and great prices not just for one day but every day - making Aer Lingus the smart choice for travel to and from UK to Ireland.
- 4 free ways to check in
- convenient, frequent schedules
- best terminal to terminal experience in Europe (London T2 to Dublin T2)
- 3 great ticket options