Business Class from €699
|Choose Business Class with Aer Lingus:|
|Dublin to Toronto||€699||Shannon to Boston||€699|
|Dublin to New York||€899||Shannon to New York||€699|
|Dublin to Orlando||€899|
|Dublin to Boston||€999|
|Dublin to Chicago||€1099|
|Dublin to San Francisco||€1759|
Pre-clear US immigration
Save time and avoid queues with US Customs and Border Protection pre-clearance at Dublin or Shannon airports before your departure.Find out more
Free Wi-Fi in the Sky
Wi-Fi is now available on all our A330 aircraft on all our transatlantic routes. Communicate with friends and family, launch your business to new heights or browse your favourite websites as you cross the Atlantic.Find out more
Choose Business Class and enjoy the following benefits:
- Each airport has a designated Business Class check-in area.
- Business Class passengers have access to our Airport Lounges.
- Lie Flat Sleeper Seats with 58" seat pitch and 21" width.
- Window or aisle seating throughout the Business Class cabin.
Priority baggage delivery
- Business Class baggage is always off-loaded first.
Business Class dining
- The finest choice of restaurant quality food and drink available in-flight.
- Wines specially chosen and matched to each entrée to bring out the full flavour of the meal.
- All Business Class gourmet meals are served on custom made Waterford Crystal and Wedgwood China.
- On-demand in-flight entertainment system on all A330's with Lie Flat Seating.
- Entertainment content ranges from:
- 18 different Movies in each direction
- Over 60 hours of TV
- Dozens of Music Videos
- 30 Interactive Games
- Thousands of MP3 tracks, allowing the passenger to create their own personal play list
- Stay connected with onboard Wi-Fi. Wi-Fi is now available on all our A330 aircraft on all our transatlantic routes
Want to upgrade an existing booking to business class?
No problem. Just enter your booking details after clicking the Upgrade Now button below. Please note any changes made to your booking will apply to all passengers.
*Terms & Conditions
Fares are each way including taxes, charges and admin fee, to be bought as a return trip and to include a minimum stay of 5 days. Advance purchase applies, ranging from 21 to 31 days. Subject to terms, conditions and availability. Limited availability during holiday and other peak travel periods including Bank Holidays, school holidays and sporting events.