London to North America from £209
Travel: 01 November - 31 March
|From / To||New York||Boston||Chicago||Orlando||San Francisco||Toronto||Washington|
New Route to Washington
Our Winter schedule includes a new service from Dublin to Washington-Dulles. Connect via Dublin from London with prices from £215 each way including taxes and charges.
Find out more
Pre-clear US immigration
All flights from Britain to North America, via Dublin, will pre-clear immigration at Dublin airport, saving time on arrival.
Stay connected with onboard Wi-Fi
Wi-Fi is now available on all our A330 aircraft on our transatlantic routes. Communicate with friends and family, launch your business to new heights or browse your favourite websites as you cross the Atlantic.Find out more
Avail of the many advantages of flying with Aer Lingus to North America:
- Award winning in-flight service
- Personal TV screens with over 200 hours of entertainment and movies on demand
- Wi-Fi available onboard
- 3 check-in options, all free
- Generous luggage allowance
- 'Through check-in' your bags in London and collect them upon arrival
- Allocated Seating
- Central airports
- US customs and immigration pre-clearance in Dublin saving you hours on arrival
- Enjoy a quick shopping stop at Dublin airports 'the loop' shopping area in between flights
Why our customers fly Aer Lingus
"I flew to Dublin, from my local airport, where you pre-clear US customs/immigration and I broke the sub four minute barrier - three minutes 45 seconds …yes that's the time it took to get the nod and the stamp. To make it even better the service from Aer Lingus was superb. Lucky enough to be up front (paid for, no freebie), it offered almost non-stop beverage service, good choice of food, fine selection of entertainment and free (fast !) Wifi throughout the entire airborne section of the journey."
- Graham McKenzie, TravelMole
We have moved to T2 at Heathrow
All Aer Lingus flights to and from London Heathrow airport operate from Terminal 2.
The new terminal ensures the best possible experience when travelling with us in and out of Heathrow.
- Our new Gold Circle Lounge in T2 is 50% larger than our current lounge, with breathtaking views, meeting rooms, showers and a quiet area.
- The retail experience in T2 consists of 52 shops and 17 bars and restaurants.
- Transferring to other flights is seamless.
- Direct access to all of the transport links, including Heathrow Express.
We look forward to welcoming you to Heathrow T2!
*Terms and Conditions:
Fares include taxes, charges and admin fee and are on an each-way basis, when purchased as part of a return trip. Fares displayed are available for travel from 01 November - 31 March. Fares vary by month of travel. Saturday night stay is required. All flights connect in Dublin. Subject to terms, conditions and availability. Limited availability during holiday and other peak travel periods including Bank Holidays, school holidays and sporting events.