Seat Selection Options
**In accordance with international safety regulations and Aer Lingus operating procedures, PERSONS WITH REDUCED MOBILTY and CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 14 cannot be seated at an exit row or in the first row of any aircraft.
- Passengers with medical needs (oxygen, wheelchair etc), please contact your local Aer Lingus office for assistance with your seat assignment.
- We will endeavour to honour advance seating requests, however, we cannot guarantee any particular seat. We reserve the right to assign or reassign seats at any time, even after boarding of the aircraft. This may be necessary for operational, safety or security reasons.
- Seating fees are nonrefundable.
- In the event you change your booking and have paid a seating fee, we will endeavour to seat you in a premium seat on your new flight. However, if such a seat is not available, the seating fee remains nonrefundable.
- In the event a seat fee is paid and the seat purchased or an equivalent seat (sold at the same price) is not available, you may claim a full refund of the seating fee.
Self Service Options
For website help & changes
to Internet bookings visit the Contact Us sections.