6 Easy Steps for Connecting at Dublin Airport
- Listen to on-board announcements - as you taxi towards your gate on arrival, listen out for any information that the flight crew may have. They sometimes detail flight or gate changes.
- Do you have your boarding card? If not, proceed to the Aer Lingus Flight Connections desk where staff are on hand to help you with any queries.
- Use Dublin Airport’s free Wi-Fi to access DUB HUB on your mobile device. No data roaming charges, downloads or login required. DUB HUB is in English, Français, Italiano, Español, Deutsch and Gaeilge.
- On the DUB HUB home page, enter your Aer Lingus flight number to get your gate number and the time you have before your flight starts to board. 5. Pass through security, remember to check your gate number on the Flight Information Display Screens in case of change.
- For all Terminal 2 departure gates, be it for Europe or US Preclearance, take the escalator upstairs. For Terminal 1, please follow the signs.
Using the DUB HUB Companion Map
Smartphone or tablet users can access the free DUB HUB easy connecting companion as soon as you arrive in Dublin Airport. It's powered by Google, and will show you the quickest, easiest route to your connecting flight. Remember to use free Dublin Airport Wi-Fi to access DUB HUB without using your mobile data or incurring roaming charges.Find out more
Self Service Options
For website help & changes
to Internet bookings visit the Contact Us sections.