The Building / Facilities
T2 is comprised of a check-in hall and a departures hall, linked by a bridge that forms the central spine of the building. It is this bridge that spans the access road to Terminal One.
T2 will be linked to Terminal One both landside and airside, allowing transfer passengers to move conveniently to various boarding gate piers when required.
As the anchor tenant, Aer Lingus will occupy 28 check-in desks located in the west-end of the check-in building.
T2 also features the following:
- 9,000 m2 of shops and restaurants
- 58 Check in Desks
- 50 Toilet Blocks
- 25 Departure Gates
- 19 Aircraft Stands
- 19 Narrow-body aircraft parking stands at Pier E
- 16 Immigration Desks
- 14 Passenger Security Screening Positions
- 8 Wide-body aircraft parking stands at Pier E
- 6 High Density Baggage Reclaim Carousels
Self Service Options
For website help & changes
to Internet bookings visit the Contact Us sections.