Departure lounge facilities are available at most airports served by Aer Lingus. A full list of locations is available here: Lounge Locations. With a few exceptions, all of our airport lounges are owned and operated by airport handling partners.
Where our handling partner provides lounge facilities, you may need to register at check-in for the lounge visit. Once you produce your relevant documentation as detailed below, the Check-in staff will provide you with a lounge invitation, which you can use to locate and access the lounge prior to the departure of your flight.
Business Class & Flex fare
- Business Class passengers must present your Business Class boarding card.
- Flex fare passengers must present their Lounge access email for admission.
- Bank of Ireland Gold Visa Business Card passengers (with lounge access) must present this card for admission.
Gold Circle Club Passengers
- Gold Circle members must present a valid Gold Circle Club card along with their boarding card. Members may invite one guest.
- Elite and Prestige tier members can avail of Aer Lingus and partner airline lounges when travelling on scheduled flights.
- Members may use associated lounges when travelling on scheduled Aer Lingus flights or on code share flights (e.g. flight number begins EI).
- More details on Lounge access for Gold Circle Club members available here.
Pre Paid Lounge Access
- Pre-pay online or pay at reception for access to lounges at Dublin, London Heathrow or Boston airports.
- You will be sent the Lounge Pass email and you must bring it with you to the airport as you must submit it at the reception desk, along with your boarding card.
- Access to the lounge can only be redeemed with the Lounge Pass by the passenger(s) named on the email.
- More details on Lounge access for Pre Paid Passengers available here.
Self Service Options
For website help & changes
to Internet bookings visit the Contact Us sections.