Upgrade to Business Class help
Click the links below to display information
Your Booking Details - Retrieve
- If you have a transatlantic booking you can use this facility to upgrade to Business Class for all passengers in your booking.
- You must fill in the required information correctly before adding your business class to the booking.
- Booking Reference: Unique identifier containing a series of six alpha and numeric characters, which can be found on your Email Confirmation.
- Departing From: Departure city for your outward itinerary.
- Arriving At: Arrival city for your outward itinerary.
- Email Address: Email address used when making your booking.
- Your itinerary and cost to upgrade outbound leg, return leg and whole journey is displayed.
- Select to upgrade your outbound, return or whole journey by selecting the appropriate UPGRADE button.
- Your selection will be added to your booking.
- Review the terms and conditions of your booking and confirm you have read and accept them on this page.
- " After you have made your selection click on CONTINUE to go to the payment page.
- Card Information section - please ensure that you have filled in all the required fields marked with an * in the card information section.
- Frequent Flyer section - if you are registered for our frequent flyer programme you can enter your number here.
- Review your upgrade to Business Class is correct.
- Click the tick box at the end of the page to accept the changes that will be made to your booking and to authorise us to debit your payment card.
- Please wait a few moments to allow this transaction to process.
- The confirmation page confirms your flight details and upgraded flights.
- An email will be sent to you confirming your flight details and business class fare.
- When you click on the 'Go To Homepage' button, you will be returned to the 'Home' Page.