Fare Terms & Conditions
- Fares are per person, round trip including air transportation charges, taxes and fees. Fluctuations in exchange rates may affect some taxes and fees.
- Fares shown are only available at aerlingus.com until 7:00pm ET on March 31, 2015.
- Travel valid in Economy Class between:
- July 1 and August 22, 2015
- Fares shown are not valid for travel between:
- Dublin and Toronto: Jul. 17-21, Jul. 23 - Aug. 16, 2015
- Saturday night minimum stay is required.
- Aircraft operated by B757 Air Contractors on behalf of Aer Lingus.
- Fares apply to North American originating passengers only. Full payment is made at the time of reservation. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights. Higher fares may also be available throughout travel period. Cannot be combined with any other discount/promotion.
- Eligible for accrual of frequent flyer points/mileage.
- Child/infant discounts apply.
- Stopovers are not permitted. A stopover occurs when the passenger does not depart an intermediate point within 24 hours for international travel.
- Valid for new bookings only.
- All fares, air transportation charges, taxes, fees, rules and offers are subject to change or be withdrawn without notice.
- Fares are nonrefundable, except that for flights to/from North America, you may cancel the ticketed reservation without penalty and receive a refund provided that you cancel the reservation within 24-hours after making it, if the reservation is made one week or more prior to a flight's departure.
- Purchases from Aer Lingus over the phone or at an Aer Lingus ticket counter or with a travel agent will be slightly higher.
- View Optional Bag and Service Fees.
- Additional bag charges may apply.