Fare Terms & Conditions
- Fares are per person, roundtrip including carrier and government imposed fees and taxes. Fluctuations in exchange rates may affect some taxes and fees.
- Fares shown are only available at aerlingus.com until 7:00pm ET on February 19, 2014.
- Travel valid Monday through Wednesday in Economy Class between April 14 and May 31, 2014.
- Other days are subject to higher prices.
- A portion of travel is operated by United Airlines to Chicago (ORD) or Air Canada to Toronto (YYZ) connecting to an Aer Lingus scheduled transatlantic service to/from Dublin, Ireland.
- Aircraft operated by B757 Air Contractors on behalf of Aer Lingus.
- Fares apply to North American originating passengers only. Full payment is made at the time of reservation. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights. Higher fares may also be available throughout travel period. Cannot be combined with any other discount/promotion.
- Not eligible for accrual of frequent flyer points/mileage.
- Child/infant discounts apply.
- Stopovers are not permitted. A stopover occurs when the passenger does not depart an intermediate point within 24 hours for international travel.
- Valid for new bookings only.
- All fares, taxes, fees, rules and offers are subject to change or be withdrawn without notice.
- Fares shown cost up to $80 more if purchased from Aer Lingus over the phone or at an Aer Lingus ticket counter. These amounts are nonrefundable. These costs may vary by country. To avoid paying this additional expense, book and ticket your reservation on aerlingus.com. View Optional Bag and Service Fees.
- Additional bag charges may apply.