Fare Terms & Conditions
- Fares are per person, round trip including carrier and government imposed fees and taxes including the September 11th Security Fee of $2.50 per enplanement originating at a U.S. airport. Fluctuations in exchange rates may affect some taxes and fees.
- Fares shown are only available at aerlingus.com until 7:00pm ET on May 15, 2014.
- Travel valid in Business Class between:
- July 1 and August 31, 2014
- Fares shown are not valid for travel between:
- New York and Shannon: Jul. 5-9, 2014
- Boston and Shannon: Jul. 24-27, 2014
- 3 day minimum stay is required.
- Fares apply to North American originating passengers only. Full payment is made at the time of reservation. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights. Higher fares may also be available throughout travel period. Cannot be combined with any other discount/promotion.
- Eligible for accrual of frequent flyer points/mileage.
- Child/infant discounts apply.
- Stopovers are permitted.
- Valid for new bookings only.
- All fares, taxes, fees, rules and offers are subject to change or be withdrawn without notice.
- For flights to/from the United States, you may cancel the ticketed reservation without penalty and receive a refund provided that you cancel the reservation within 24-hours after making it, if the reservation is made one week or more prior to a flight's departure. After 24 hours, full refund except 15% cancellation charge and administration fee.
- Fares shown cost up to $32 more if purchased from Aer Lingus over the phone or at an Aer Lingus ticket counter. These amounts are nonrefundable. These costs may vary by country. To avoid paying this additional expense, book and ticket your reservation on aerlingus.com. View Optional Bag and Service Fees.
- Additional bag charges may apply.