Price Lock Terms and Conditions
- The Pricelock fee will be offset against the total cost of the trip.
- The Pricelock fee is per passenger per one way flight.
- If you do not confirm the booking within the 24 hours the Pricelock fee is forfeited.
- Pricelock fee is charged per passenger per flight.
- Flights and Fares can be reserved for a period of 24 hours only.
- Bookings must be confirmed with a full payment before the expiry time/date specified otherwise the booking is cancelled and the fee is forfeited.
- Infants (under 2 years) are exempted from the Pricelock fee.
- Aer Lingus reserves the right to offer this service on certain flights/routes.
- Pricelock bookings cannot be cancelled prior to expiry date (24 hours).
- Pricelock bookings are non transferable and no changes are allowed prior to a confirmation with a full payment. After the full payment, the standard fare rules apply for each fare type.
- Vouchers cannot be used to make or confirm a Price Lock or Deposit booking.