Deposit Terms and Conditions
- A non refundable deposit of 50% applies if the booking is not confirmed within the agreed time frame.
- Fare Deposit applies on Aer Lingus direct flights departing to/ from Orlando USA.
- A deposit of 50% of the total fare is charged in order to hold the fares.
- Bookings must be confirmed with a full payment prior to the expiry time/date specified.
- The expiry time/date is calculated based on the outbound flight departure time.
- If the booking is not confirmed before the expiry time/date, the booking will be cancelled and the deposit forfeited.
- The deposit paid will be offset against the price of your ticket.
- Aer Lingus reserves the right to offer this service on certain flights/routes.
- Fare Deposit bookings cannot be cancelled prior to expiry date.
- Fare Deposit bookings are non transferable and no changes are allowed prior to a confirmation with a full payment. After the full payment, the standard fare rules apply for each fare type.