Advance Bag Booking Help
Your Booking Details - Retrieve
If you have bags/sports equipment to check-in, you can book them in advance through this facility for bookings made on aerlingus.com.
Remember you must fill in the required information correctly before adding your bags to the booking.
- Booking Reference: Unique identifier containing a series of six alpha and numeric characters, which can be found on your Email Confirmation.
- Departing From: Departure city for your outward itinerary
- Arriving At: Arrival city for your outward itinerary
- Email Address: Email address used when making your booking
You can pre-book your bags on the Aer Lingus website up to two hours in advance of your flight.
You can still pay for your bags at the airport on the day of your departure.
Book Your Bags
- Checked bag fees (per bag, per one-way flight) apply.
The following sports equipment can be booked in advance online for a set fee:
- Golf bag
- Fishing gear
- Surf board
- Select a number of checked bags that you wish to pre-book per passenger. Do not include sports equipment when indicating a number of checked bags. Please select them separately.
- A maximum of 3 bags can be booked per passenger online.
- Excess weight is charged per kilo per flight in excess of the allowance at the airport.
- A buggy/stroller is carried free of charge for passengers travelling with an infant.
- All medical equipment, e.g. dialysis machines and wheelchairs, is carried free of charge.
- Passengers can travel with a maximum of 1 sports equipment item per passenger excluding infants.
- The maximum weight allowable for carriage of sports equipment is 23kgs/50lbs.
- If the weight exceeds this limit, passenger will be charged excess baggage fees in addition to the flat rate charge.
Ensure that your pre-paid bag details are correct.
Click in the box at the end of the page to accept the changes that will be made to your booking and to allow us to debit your payment card.
Please wait a few moments to allow this transaction to process.
The confirmation page confirms your pre-paid bag details.
An email will be sent to you confirming your flight details and pre-paid bag details
If you wish to add bags to another booking, click on the Return to Manage Booking button and select 'Book your bags in advance'.