||Terms and Conditions
Please note this is an informative email only, and replies to this email will fail.
- Vouchers purchased online can only be redeemed at aerlingus.com in respect of flights operated by Aer Lingus and cannot be redeemed for bookings that involve travel on flights operated by partnership airlines. Vouchers purchased online cannot be redeemed through the Aer Lingus reservation offices, at airport ticket counters or at travel agents.
- Vouchers purchased online can have a delayed delivery date for recipient electronic email voucher. Delivery date can be set up to a maximum of 3 months from purchase date. Voucher is valid for the purchase of tickets within 12 months (365 days) from the date of purchase and cannot be used after its expiry.
- Vouchers purchased by telephone or at the airport ticket desk before 9th November 2009 cannot be redeemed online. Please call the Reservation centre to make a booking using a Credit/Debit Card, and the value of the purchase can be redeemed by sending the voucher to: Aer Lingus Ticketing Administration, Ground Floor, Head Office Building, Dublin Airport.
- Vouchers can only be redeemed on aerlingus.com against the cost of Aer Lingus flights (including fares, taxes, charges and bag fees).
- Vouchers are issued in amounts as specified at time of purchase in the following currencies: EUR, GBP, USD.
- Vouchers can only be redeemed against bookings in the currency of issue.
- Vouchers are available in the following denominations - 25, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400, 450 and 500.
- Only one voucher may be used per transaction.
- In order to redeem a voucher the person whose name is on the voucher as specified by the purchaser at the time of purchase must be a member of the party being booked. Vouchers are non transferable and may not be resold or bartered.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed as part of Gold Circle Travel Reward bookings.
- Bag fees may be paid for with vouchers provided that bags are pre-booked at the same time as the purchase of the flight(s). Vouchers cannot be used in respect of Bag Fees if bags are booked subsequently through the Manage Booking facility.
- Vouchers cannot be used for the payment of Advance Seat Selection Fees or Lounge Access fees.
- Vouchers may not be used for other products (e.g. car hire, hotels, travel insurance and theme parks).
- A voucher is valid for the purchase of tickets within 12 months (365 days) from the date of purchase and cannot be used after its expiry.
- Vouchers are not refundable.
- Vouchers will not be redeemed or exchanged for cash.
- Vouchers are void if altered or obtained fraudulently
- Aer Lingus reserves the right to cancel bookings or request alternate forms of payment if a fraudulently or improperly obtained voucher is redeemed at aerlingus.com.
- If the ticket price is greater than the value of the voucher, the difference may be paid with a credit card.
- Any credit remaining following redemption of the voucher may be used within the original validity period towards future flight purchases.
- Vouchers cannot be offset against bookings which have already been made.
- Vouchers cannot be applied towards change fees, or additional fare for reissued or partially used tickets.
- Vouchers may not be used towards the purchase of food or beverages from Sky Café or any products from Sky Shopping on board.
- Vouchers cannot be used to make or confirm a Price Lock or Deposit booking.